Our resort in Batam is conveniently located in Nongsa at the northeast part of Batam Island. While at staying at the resort, you can easily visit these popular tourist destinations:
- Penyengat Island and Lingga Island
- Historic and cultural centers such as Barelang Bridge, restored Vietnamese refugee camp and Malay Kampong Village
- Food and entertainment spots such as Kelong seafood restaurants, Rejeki Live Seafood Restaurant, and Golden Prawn Seafood
- Shopping facilities such as Matahari Mega Mall Batam Centre, Dried Food Shop Batam Centre, Matahari Lucky Plaza Nagoya, Nagoya Hill
- Sports and recreation – Tamarin Santana Golf Course, Palmsprings Golf Course, Southlinks Golf Course, Tering Bay Golf Course
We are just a 5-minute drive from Nongsapura Ferry Terminal. From there, you can take the 35-minute ferry ride to Singapore. Hang Nadim Airport is just a 10-minute drive away from our resort in Batam.